Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finally! Knit and Purl

Yes this is finally an update on my knitting! And with nearly two balls of wool down I think I can say with confidence that I can officially purl. There's been a mishap or two. One day I was frustrated with unrelated issues and ended up dropping stitches and pulling out rows everywhere. When I finally managed to pick everything up again (took me two days) it still didn't end up quite right, but no one will ever notice - it will just annoy ME forever. Have to remember knitting isn't something I can just do without concentrating on like I do with cross stitch quite yet!

I

It's curling a bit more than I thought it would. I think I can sort that one out in the end though. Looks good though, doesn't it? I love the colour. 


That's all for now. More coming soon though!
*Sarah*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.