Thursday, December 30, 2010

What I Want to Sew Round-Up

I have my brand new sewing machine. . . what am I going to sew? Even though I'm a beginner I've been having a lot of fun looking around at other peoples blogs and websites for those must-so tutorials I've never had more than a cursory glance at before. It's all so exciting! and a bit scary! 

So what's in my sewing future? 

This Super Simple Nightie at SewMamaSew
The stunning Gathered Clutch at Noodlehead 
The Simple Reversible Bag at Very Purple Person 
This Simple Party Clutch also at SewMamaSew
Amy Butler's Blossom Shoulder Bag once again at SewMamaSew 
Again at SewMamaSew, this Ponytail Scarf

And much more besides! I think some of these are at the moment just a bit beyond my abilities, despite the 'Simple' label on most of them. But we'll see!! 

Is there anything you think is a must-sew tutorial out there? 


That's all for now,


*Sarah*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.