Friday, February 4, 2011

Making use of the Kitchen

Over the weekend I'll be moving back to the city where I go to university and into a new flat. I'll have to give up access to my mum's huge and fully stocked kitchen and go into one that for the moment doesn't even contain a knife and fork, let alone baking supplies. So I'm celebrating the end of my summer with some thick tollhouse chocolate chip cookies, which will be taken to work tonight - my last night at my summer job. 



On the plus side, the kitchen at my new flat is twice the size of the one at my old city flat and will be shared between half the people (3 instead of 6). Once it's been sorted out, it'll be a pretty homely place and I can't wait to bake in it. 


That's all for now,
*Sarah*

P.S After the move I will at least initially have no internet, so expect a break in regular posting, although I have done some scheduled posts in advance. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes on settling into your new flat and starting the new school semester.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.