Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Creative Space: Some Quick Sewing

It's a good friends 21st next week and I wanted to add something homemade to her present, partly because she's the type that really appreciates that sort of gift and partly because it's her 21st. It's a 'special' birthday here, so she deserves something a little special. She also happens to be one of my flatmates. . . so this one's being completed in the short period when shes at work and I'm not. 


I'm not telling you guys what this is yet, just in case said friend and flatmate stumbles upon my blog between now and next wednesday. . . I would say that's the reason the photo's so bad, but that's because my camera batteries are flat. . .hello mr smartphone camera! 

You can find more creative spaces here


That's all for now,
*Sarah*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.