Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Random Musings and Interesting Finds: Cross Stitch AMAZING

Why has no one ever done this before? It's amazing, incredible, leaves me speechless. I admit decorating my home is something I think about a lot. Unfortunately at the moment it's a bit pointless, as I live in a rented house that falls firmly under the class of "student accommodation." I don't mean it's not a nice place, but we're not allowed to do anything fun. . . according to our rental agreement we're not even allowed to use blu-tack to put things on the walls! 

But if I could decorate my own home (I'm sure I'll get to one day) this sort of feature wall would be oh oh so tempting. . .  



How can you not love it? It sounds gushy, but just looking at this thing makes me fall in love with it all over again! You can see more pictures and if you can read German, probably read a bit about it, on the beautiful blog of Eline Pellinkhof


That's all for now,

*Sarah*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.