Friday, March 25, 2011

Things I Like Friday: Planes

Yep, today I have a great appreciation for planes. Actually I've had a great appreciation for planes for about two weeks now . . . .


Why you ask? Because in 3 months a plane will bring my man home. . . by home I mean home to me, as we both have various places we call 'home.' We're a long distance love couple due to various reasons and have been for some years now, but this has been our longest separation. By the time he arrives, we would have been on opposite sides of the world for a year and a half.

So today I am thankful for planes, thankful for technology in general and thinking in awe of all those couples who did exactly what we were doing before there were planes. . .or email. . .or skype. . . or long distance calling phone plans. 

That's all for now,

*Sarah*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.