Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Small Finish

Like I said, it didn't take me long to get back to it. . . actually this one has been nearly finished for a while, it just needed the final push.

 'Black Needles,' by Ravenelle, Free Pattern available HERE (website in French).
Stitched on 14 count 'oatmeal' aida using DMC 844. 

It will be added to my growing collection of smalls of which I have a vague idea what is going to happen to them . . . . in the mean time I've started another one, which I'm loving already. 


I think my crafting brain is in overload to make up for my lack of crafting time. . . . it's buzzing away adding project after project to the list. So we'll see what happens in the next few weeks. . . at the very least a friend planning a missions trip to Uganda in a few months has asked for help toy making. . . watch this space.

That's all for now,
*Sarah*

2 comments:

  1. LOvely cross stitch. Your stitches are so neat and even.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.