Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pizza and Crochet

Not much happening over here. . .  but what is happening is pretty cool, if I do say so myself. 


Homemade meatlovers pizza. And I mean completely homemade, the dough and everything. My university magazine has introduced a new cooking column and this week's contribution was a no yeast pizza dough. I thought I'd give it a go. . . so worth it, it was fantastic. You can find it here

In other news. . . I invested in some crochet hooks. Not these ones, because I couldn't get a decent photo of my ones, but you get the idea.

 Photo Credit Here

It's the first step towards learning to crochet. Who knows when the next step will be, I've found some videos online but right now my mind is taken up with some other wool-type things. More about that later. 

That's all for now,

*Sarah* 

4 comments:

  1. THere are a tonne of good books out that you could get from the library, if you get stuck. But its terribly easy- I mean I got it, so you can defitnitly get! Which my hooks were all pretty colours like those, =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pizza looks yummy and I've started following the blog the recipe came from. It will give me some ideas for when I go to Uni in September! Can't wait to see your crochet. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is rocking and knowledgeable. I really appreciate the way you write . I would like to read more from you.
    food kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from Finland and we don't have hooks made of longlasting materials, only of plastic. Where can I buy crochet hooks ironmade? And big ones... My English is not good, but do you understand?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.