Friday, May 6, 2011

A New Stitch

I'm learning to crochet at the moment. . . I'm getting there, but there have been some moments this week where I've just gone arrrrrrrrgggggggg after having to unravel for about the 6 million-ish time (maybe not literally). So I've fallen back to cross stitch, the craft that is still really my one true love hehe. Sometimes I think you need to just do something that you know you can do and do well! 


I admit it wasn't helping much last night when I had to unpick a heap of progress because I'd spaced it one square to far to the left. But I find I can tolerate stitchy mistakes better than crochet mistakes. . . benefit of experience.

The pattern/kit was just the first one I pulled out of my stash. I got given it about 2 years ago, it's from the V&A collection by DMC.




That's all for now, hope everyone's enjoying their Friday :)


*Sarah*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.