Saturday, June 11, 2011

Back on Track


Yesterday I handed in my last assignment for the semester! This semester has been a long and hard one for everyone here at Canterbury, I think everyone is breathing a sigh of relief now it's over. I have exams in a week, but I'm still feeling more relaxed. My only aim for the day is to finish my book (and it's not even a textbook!). Bring on the holidays, it's only 17 days until my man comes home!

So last night I picked up my WIP's for the first time in over a week. I'm working on this crochet hat 


And this V&A Collection stitch 


With the high Kiwi dollar at the moment and as an end of semester reward, my flatmate and I took the opportunity to put in an order at 123stitch (I'd highly recommend them, super fast great service). I picked up this Country Cottage Needleworks pattern, which I've been drooling over for a while after seeing it done on some of the other stitchy blogs I follow. I can't wait to start it! 


I also borrowed a few cable needles from my mum today. Cable knits seem to be really in at the moment! I've never tried one before, but it's been on my list of techniques to learn for a while. So maybe something along those lines should be added to the project list.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend! I know I am.

That's all for now,


*Sarah*

I may be linking up to these link parties. Check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Love your little crochet hat! Good luck in your exams - and roll on those holiday!!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.