Friday, July 15, 2011

Visiting the EcoShop


I've been busy lately. . You'll find out why soon. But I took some time out today to take a wander down the road to the EcoStore, which is basically a council thrift store, that I've never been to before because it used to be on the complete other side of the city. I didn't end up buying anything, but it was AMAZING. I'll be going back regularly and it took a very long time to pull the man away from the power tools. I managed to snap a couple of photos on my mobile phone that I thought I'd share.

If I ever need knitting needles again this is where I'll be going. . . $1 a pair and just look at how many!


This piano was in perfect working condition, we tested every key. It was $65!!! 

 

I really fell in love with this one, I so wanted to take it home. It would have been stunningly beautiful with some TLC and was still working, the rubber just needed replacing and the whole thing needed some oil. $50 for the table and sewing machine! I so wish I had somewhere to put it (and $50 to spare). 

 

That's all for now,

*Sarah*

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how could you resist that sewing machine? It's a beauty :). I've nominated you for a Stylish Blogger award Sarah, check out my blog for details. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.