Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another blog award and things!


The lovely Alison at Heavenly Handmades recently gave me a blog award! Thank you Alison! It was the Versatile Blogger Award. 

 
Usually you'd pass it on to 15 other bloggers but as I just did the passing on thing recently I'll just tell you 7 more things about me! Hmmm . . .

1. My visa got approved yesterday, so I'm officially allowed to get married now!
2. I love water skiing, but hate (am even slightly afraid of) snow skiing. I think this is because of a bad experience with an instructor as a child.
3. My guilty pleasure TV watch is New Zealand's Next Top Model, but I don't like any other countries. . . maybe because the NZ version is less polished than everyone elses.
4. Today I went to The Help. . .only to find it's apparently not out yet at our cinema
5.My mirror absolutely refuses to stick to my bedroom wall. My original mirror fell of the wall 20+ times (and didn't break!) so I swapped it for a lighter one. . now this one won't stick to the wall either.
6. For 14 years of my life I refused to wear pink
7. I've owned mod podge since Christmas and still haven't done anything with it.

In other news I also recently had my crochet butterflies featured on Sugar & Spice. . . and Everything Nice. Thank you Stephanie! 

Photobucket
 

That's all for now, tune in later in the week for my latest. . . a finished-unfinished bag.

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I haven't tried water skiing or snow skiing, but seeing as my coordination is awful, I don't think I'd be very good at either! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have had mod podge since Christmas and have done nothing with it!
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.