Sunday, October 2, 2011

Free Cross Stitch Patterns


As an avid stitcher on a budget I know that there are a wealth of good quality free patterns on the net. My bookmarks tab is crammed full of them! But I often forget where I saw particular ones, get confused over the languages (so many great free patterns on French websites!) or have numerous other hickups. As an attempt to solve my problems I've started collating free charts via Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

For those of you that don't know Pinterest is basically like a visual favourites/bookmarks collation site. You 'pin' photos from websites to a 'board' to keep track of where everything is! I'm really enjoying using it and I'm hoping that some of you other stitchers might find my free pattern board useful too! You can find it at http://pinterest.com/kiwigetscrafty/freebie-cross-stitch-patterns/. I've tried to include website details, including language, with each pin. 

 Freebies by Marie-Thérèse Saint-Aubin via

Freebies from The Workbasket via

If you're on pinterest you can support my endeavour by following my board, if not then it's public access so you can see it and use it anyway (isn't that handy)! Now all of you stitchers out there need to spread the word, let me know if I've missed out any great patterns and tell me where to find them so I can pin them too! Hopefully I can make my board into a great resource for us all.

That's all for now and happy stitching,

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful selection of free patterns.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah
    Thank you so much for all your recent visits to my Blog and your lovely comments ~ they're very much appreciated and it's lovely to meet you!
    What a great idea Pinterest is and your board is already full of great charts ~ I spot a bunny so will have to check that one out!
    Have a good week
    xxx
    (Buttons & Stitches x x x)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.