Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Calm Waters and a new start


Hello! I'm back, as a married lady, getting used to a new name and a new ring on my finger. Things have been pretty hectic since the wedding (we didn't have a honeymoon, the day after the wedding we were entertaining guests and two days later we were heading back to France) and my head is full of things to share. Instead of blurting it all out in one ginormous post you can expect me back here soon with a bit of a late New Years post and hopefully a wedding post for all of you begging for photos! Today I thought I'd finally show you Calm Waters. 


 


It's been left with my lovely Mother-in-law for now, as it needs a careful wash after being dragged through three countries and smushed into a tiny hoop, since I didn't have space to bring a big one with me. I'm looking forward to getting it framed when we are back in NZ!

I didn't take any other stitching supplies with me to the UK, so it's a good thing I got a few treats in my Christmas stocking from mum and dad, because by New Years Eve my fingers were itching again. This is a DMC Christmas Mini, Santa Close-up. Almost half done already. . .



Wishing you all a Happy and Blessed New Year with friends and family

That's all for now,

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Wow that is beautiful, what a talent to have!
    Looking forward to the wedding pics:)
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Congrats on your marriage--may it be blessed and fruitful. Also can't wait for weddng pics and the "global" story. Happy New Year from the U.S.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your marriage. I hope you had a lovely day. Your finish is gorgeous. A lovely new start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sarah...wishing you & DH all the happiness in the world!! And, Calming Waters is gorgeous...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sarah. Wishing you and your husband all the best and a wonderful life together .
    Calm waters is looking fantastic - congrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh very nice! I finally was able to add you back haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Sarah...I am wishing you and your husband lots of happiness..
    Beautiful finish...and I love your blog so much..sending you lots of hugs and love from south Africa..
    Love cucki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.