Monday, January 23, 2012

TUSAL January and Wedding Photos


First thing's first, here's my TUSAL for January, looking surprisingly empty! Guess that's a good thing, it means that there hasn't been much frogging going on this month! If you're wondering why I'm posting photos of an old canning jar full of random thread offcuts you can find out here

 
Now for the other item on the agenda – I've long been promising to share some wedding photos! I'm a bit wary of posting photos of myself and family where anyone can access them, so instead I'll share a few scenary photos here and near the end you will find several links to photos of us from the day which I'll probably only keep active for a week or so.

Remember this is only wedding number one! Because hubby and I are a bit of an international couple, we chose to have a small civil ceremony in the UK followed by a Church blessing in NZ later this year so that all our family can be involved. So that's why I'm not wearing a poofy white dress in these photos, it's still to come!

Our ceremony for this one was just at the registry office, with a reception at the local Castle, which has been converted into a hotel. 

 
The beautiful cake DH's sisters made for us

Table settings at the reception

Our reception room was still full of Christmas decorations, it was beautiful


The view from our room out over the village
DH and I all ringed up :-D

You can find a picture of dear hubby and I here, another here and one of me with my lovely parents here.

That's all for now, back tomorrow for an IHSW/birthday weekend update!

Sarah

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wedding. I just want to steal one of those treats on the trays. They look delicious. What a cute cake.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ccongratulations on your wedding..
    Very lovely photos..
    And yummy cake..so sweet
    Big hugs for you
    Cucki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wedding - gorgeous photos. Lovely orts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sarah you look so beautiful in your dress! And I love the photo of your wedding rings, so romantic.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are adorable! I love how you chose purple, my fav colour!! Congrats!!!

    Lovely Tusal jar too

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos.
    Love the colour of your dress and the cake is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos, I love your purple dress!
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting pics of your special day, Sarah. You guys look adorable and so happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations - you both look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. You both look gorgeous and so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely orts and even lovelier wedding photos. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cake matching your dress. You look so beautiful and so young! Both of you LOL.
    Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your wedding. You look so young!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have no idea what happened, but you left me a comment and I realised I hadn't read a post from you in ages, turns out Blogger had unsubscribed me so I'm playing catch up now. Congratulations on wedding I, you look beautiful, and you both look so young!! Looking forward to the big puffy dress pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.