Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Jetlag


I am back in the land of the Kiwi, though my head is feeling a bit fuzzy with jetlag!! So instead of delighting you all with a garbled mess of words, here's just a few quick pics from before we left the UK. 

 
I finally got to open my other birthday present from hubby – this book really is delightful, I can't wait until we get more settled and I can drag my sewing machine out to have a play. 

 

I also got to open my parcel from Jane, which I won in her Valentines day giveaway almost a month ago. Just look at all the goodies! There are trims galore, a pattern, fabric and evenweave, beads, threads and all sorts. She had wrapped everything so nicely too. I'm especially in love with the 'sew' pillow she made. The photo really doesn't show off how gorgeous it is and I will be displaying it proudly!


Finally, here's my new start, the long awaited CCN April Showers. Not much done so far, but I'm loving it already.

Back soon, when I don't feel a bit dizzy most of the day,

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gifts from both your hubby and Jane. Lovely new start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things settle down for you soon Sarah! What a great giveaway win, and your husband certainly has good choice in books :)
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you made it there safe and sound. I love the Valentine goodies and the new book. I'd say hubby is a keeper! Hope the jetlag goes away sooon. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're home safe and sound. Hope the jetlag doesn't take too long to go away. Great start. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.