Monday, May 21, 2012

IHSW May: Iris in progress




Yay, I actually managed to get my IHSW report up less than a week after it's happened, and I even managed to get some stitching done, which is more than can be said for last month :D

Here's my hastily-snapped-on-my-mobile before photo of Iris


And here is the hastily-snapped-before-the-sun-went-down-after


This piece is coming together insanely quickly, I'm enjoying stitching it so much. It doesn't really look much like an Iris yet but I can just see how it's going to come together in the end.

Hope all you other stitchers out there enjoyed your hermitting, I'll have to go and browse some of your blogs.

Sarah

8 comments:

  1. You have made great progress. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a lot done this weekend! Congrats! It'll be gorgeous when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous, Sarah. I love the colors in that. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever mentioned this, but I laugh a little every time you change your header to what you're doing at the moment. I love it. Also, do you wash your projects at the end before you frame them? If so, what in the world do you use. I have a couple stitched things that probably should be washed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stitching progress, you had a good IHSW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress and lovely stitching. Is the colour more blue or purple? It's a bit hard to tell from the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, fab progress Sarah. This design is looking great :)
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your iris is going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.