Thursday, August 23, 2012

Deer friends! (you'll see why this is funny in a minute)

I'm back! Hopefully anyway. The wedding is over. (Most of) the guests are gone. It was a fantastic time, but hubby and I are both looking forward to having some quiet time! I'm looking forward to having some crafty time :). The day itself was amazing. From two weeks before the big day it rained and rained and rained. Roads flooded, there were days I couldn't get to work because of flooded bridges. Power and water went out. And then the day of the wedding dawned with perfect bright sunshine. The day after it went back to rain. People keep telling me God must have been smiling on us, I think they may be right!

The official photos are still a few weeks away and will be shared with you when they come, but good friends of ours pulled us separately outside during the reception to snap these shots, which I just love.


You'll see some craftyness from me soon, and hopefully you'll see me commenting a bit more regularly too!

Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Congratulation!!!
    You're such a handsome couple - even with antlers :)
    Wishing you both all the very best for the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! you look like a deer pair! (hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Those photos are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. How wonderful you had a fine day after all that rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats,great photos and glad the rain stayed away for your big day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you both - glad the sun smiled on your big day. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Sarah and hubby!! Loved those pics. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.