Thursday, August 2, 2012

Waving from far away!

Hello friends!

Life has been even busier than I expected and I have to admit, I don't think there's going to be regular blogging again until after the wedding (now less than 3 weeks away!), because balancing the wedding stuff, work, studying and having a steady stream of houseguests has meant that at the moment I don't have a life outside of those things! Yesterday I packed up my sewing machine and stitchy stuff completely for the next few weeks, because 3 men will be staying with us from Tuesday (in our small apartment with one spare room) and I could just predict how that would turn out!

I'm missing my craft :(, but everything else is going well. I had my final wedding dress fitting last weekend and it is all ready to go, this weekend we do our final meetup with the caterers, photographer etc. Lots of friends and family are coming in from overseas and around the country, so it is lovely to see everyone, if a little overwhelming in terms of space sometimes.

Forgive me for my lack of commenting, I have been trying to keep up with my blog reading at least. .  sometimes more succesfully than other times!

Be back soon!

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Hello deary I know how you feelinlover honking of you so much
    Sending you hugs and love
    Keep well
    Cucki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops sorry I don't know how this stupid I pod typed this..in my message..
    I wrote..I know how you feeling..thinking of you so much..
    Sorry about this:)
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!!! :) and will we be seeing pics of everything? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure everything will be going fine. Don't panic about telling us all the befores - it's the photos afterwards we want to see! Take a breath and KEEP CALM AND EAT CAKE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.