Tuesday, September 18, 2012

IHSW + TUSAL September!

Yay I'm back on track. . . a IHSW and a TUSAL post in one! I have to admit there wasn't thaatt much stitching done this weekend. I added two and a half lines to LK's 'A Good Marriage,' which is looking beautiful but a crazy wrinkley mess at the same time :)


Over the weekend I also picked up some fabric for a new sewing project for hubby. Anyone care to guess what it is?


Finally, here is my September TUSAL. A wee mound of browny threads on the top.


Enjoy your week everyone!

Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Belated congrats on your NZ wedding. You looked beautiful!

    Your LK marriage sampler is looking lovely.

    My guess is that you are making your DH a Christmas stocking??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LK Marriage sampler is looking great. Lovely TUSAL. Look forward to seeing what you are making for your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwyour sampler is looking so sweet..
    Lovely Orts
    Happy stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your LK looks great. Welcome back to IHSW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got a fair amount done! LK is looking good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the LK.

    Hmm... are you making him boxers? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.