Wednesday, October 24, 2012

IHSW October!

I totally almost nearly forgot to post this, so forgive me for my lateness. Am I the only one whose reaction to October is 'nooooooo, not alreeeaddddyyy?' I really have no idea where this year has gone.

I got a bit of stitching in on the Iris over the weekend. Just filling in more gaps! It is getting there slowly, though I'll need to take another break from it soon to get in some Christmas stitching. At this rate I might have it done for next mother's day . . . . only a year late!


This photo is actually fairly accurate with colour. It's turning out a little blue-er than I expected, but it still looks nice and cohesive and Iris-like, so that's ok!

Hope all of the rest of you ladies had a sucessful IHSW,

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Great progress. It looks beautiful. No I feel the same way about October too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely progress..it is so sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean about the time flying by, I can't believe we are thinking about Christmas stitching already! Lovely progress on Iris, it's growing beautifully.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on this, Sarah.

    October???? What do you mean it's October already??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours in the Iris are gorgeous. And I feel exactly the same way about it being October.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely progress Sarah. It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.