Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm Back!

Yes that's right, Kiwi Gets Crafty is back. The hiatus was a much needed break and a good chance to evaluate where my bloggy life was and how to fit that in with real life! I'm feeling ready to start posting again (yay!) and you'll probably see a few changes around here in the next few weeks as I make an effort to freshen up the place a bit.

There's been lots going on with the crafty side of things. I've been stitching and baking etc as normal and have also been dabbling in a bit of dress making lately - I'll share some results of that soon. For now I'll leave you with some photos from a recent holiday on the Coromandel Coast - a beautiful part of New Zealand.

Cathedral Cove - that's me in the middle
 




See you soon!
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Great to 'see' you! Your photos are gorgeous, New Zealand is on or must visit places list!

    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place! I need to put that on my list of "must visit" places! Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Sarah. What beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.