Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Kiwi Gets Crafty on Google+

Hopefully you're enjoying Kiwi Get's Crafty's fresh new look! I know that I am. As part of that fresh new look you can now find links to connect with me up on the right sidebar


Kiwi Gets Crafty is now on Google+. It's a new adventure for me and I'd love for you to follow along with me there.



You can also find me all the places I was before, including Pinterest, Ravelry and Goodreads. The buttons should just make me easier to find! Of course, you can also email me or follow me via RSS.

In other exciting new webby ventures for me, I now have a book blog. I started it as a course requirement for my Library diploma, but have enjoyed it so much I've decided to carry it on. I review a bit of every genre and share my bookish finds from around the web. If you love books too, you can join me at The Everyday Reader.

As it turns out, one of the perks of working in libraries and being a book blogger is that I occasionally have access to titles before they are officially released in exchange for sharing my thoughts. That includes some craft titles, which I'll be cross posting here. Stay tuned later in the week for my thoughts on an upcoming crochet title.

That's all for now!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look of your blog. You go, girl! I'm new to Ravelry, and just added you as a friend, whatever that means.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.