Saturday, March 9, 2013

Whiling the Day Away

Today I've been whiling the day away. Finishing my book (Insurgent, by Veronica Roth). Planning my next project for my dressmaking course. Thinking about, but not actually getting around to making, black forest muffins (that's on the agenda for tomorrow). Spending some time with a new cross-stitch magazine and a cup of tea. And watching episodes of QI with the hubby while stitching away.



I'm still working on Iris. I've been stitching this one for close on a year now, with only one break for a very small Christmas project, which I'll share with you some time. It's almost finished now, close enough that I don't want to show it off! For those of you in the UK, yes we get stitching mags three months behind out here.

Hope you're all having a beautiful weekend.

Sarah

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.