Thursday, May 30, 2013

Crochet: Bellisfaire Beanie

You might remember when I reviewed Crochet One-Skein Wonders I said the Bellisfaire Beanie was going to the top of my to-do list. And it totally did. I started hooking it almost straight after I said that. I finished it a couple of weeks ago.


Here's the traditional back-of-my-head photo. Though here it's more side of my head. Anyways, we should be looking at the beanie, not my head. I love the yarn colour. It's absolutely gorgeous, with more pinky tones than I usually go for.

The Details: Bellisfaire Beanie, by Sarah Grieve (Crochet One Skein Wonders)

The hat itself is sooo comfy and it looks really nice (from the front too, I promise).  I left off the picot edging, because I did half of it and it didn't look right at all. I also may have added a stitch here and there . . . we'll say it was on purpose :-P 

I think more crochet is in order over winter. Plus, I need to start a new project to take to work next week for international knit in public day. 

Sarah



1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.