Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm on Twitter (or as husband puts it, I'm now a twit)!

I've been a Twitter hold out for a long long time. But thanks to a course I'm doing at work, I've taken the plunge (only slightly forced, I promise). Now I'm having lots of thoughts along the lines of 'how on earth do I make this thing work???!!!' and 'oooohhhh BBC Breaking News in two sentence snippets is kind of awesome'


Because I may as well make the most of it, I've added a twitter button to my connect with me sidebar over on the right there. I'd love it if you'd come and help me figure this out!


Hope you're having a great weekend! I'll be back Monday for SewMamaSew giveaway day!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I am on twitter too..I will follow you :)
    Hugs cucki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.