Thursday, June 20, 2013

Introducing . . . Quilt 2! (in progress)

The battle against the cold continues. No snow yet, but only because of the drenching rain. It's the sort of weather that makes you want to pull the curtains, turn the heater on and sew all day. Good thing I've got something to sew then! Quilt 2.0 is in progress


Lots of little strips and squares, just waiting to be put together with some white. I'm loving the vibrant colours (I'm using a jelly roll of Joel Dewberry's Notting Hill, kindly put together by Knotted Threads), they're like my own little cure for winter.

What are your winter projects? Or your summer ones!

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. That looks fun and colourful! I look forward to seeing how these blocks come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new project, I bet you'll have fun with this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.