Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cross Stitching: Winter Fob

I'm back! To be honest, I just haven't felt like blogging lately. There hasn't been a lot of craft going on lately either, due to a combination of things. My study workload has doubled this semester while I'm still working full time and it's winter and I've been feeling more like cuddling up in bed with a book than crafting. In all honesty I've also been battling against a medical problem, which causes what the doctors call 'moderate to severe chronic pain.' It's manageable, but sometimes its easier just to distract myself with a movie or a computer game than craft.

Anyways, despite all that lately my fingers have been itching. . . so I've just starting something small, easing my way back into it.


This is the start of a Lizzie Kate scissor fob. I'm not sure if I'll use it as such, but it's just a nice small stitch to start getting me back into the swing of things.

Hopefully I'll be back to regular postings soon, but please forgive me if not! It's hard to keep all the juggling balls in the air sometimes :) You can find me over on my other blog, The Everyday Reader a bit more regularly if you're also a book lover.


5 comments:

  1. Great start. I hope you are feeling okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start small and that will give you the start back into stitching. Sorry to hear of your health issues :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post when you feel like it, is what I do. During the summer I have a bit more time to sew then when classes are in session. As soon as Fall Semester starts I will have little to no time to sew or post. I know some people feel guilty that they don't have time to post, but I look at this as something fun I enjoy doing and if you don't have time, well, you don't have time. In your case health problems are a perfectly understandable reason to not post, sucks that they prevent you from sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you wanna stitch, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you wanna post, sometime you don't. This should be for your enjoyment so don't feel like you HAVE to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.