For New Zealand bloggers: I have a pile of craft stuff that isn't coming with me, but isn't good enough to sell. Large fabric scraps, opened packets of beads with two beads used etc. For the cost of a $4 post bag (paid by NZ bank deposit) I will stuff the post bag as full with that kind of thing as I can get it and send it away to you. Anyone interested?
I also have a few cross stitch patterns I'm happy to get rid of. If any of these appeal to you, email me with an offer :-) UK bloggers, feel free to offer as well, we may be able to work something out. I'm sorry to everyone else! I don't use paypal and don't want to start, so I can only offer to countries where I can be paid by bank deposit. Anyways, the patterns:
- February Glows (snappers series) from Bent Creek (includes snaps)
- Happy Christmas (snappers series) from Bent Creek (no snaps)
- La Fleur Button Box and Pin Keep, from Picadilly Paisley
- Flowers of tomorrow, from Lizzie Kate
- Buzz on Inn, from Lizzie Kate
- Warm Hearts, from La-D-Da
I've also got a bunch of cross stitch magazines on TradeMe at the moment, for anyone that's interested.
It's amazing how much 'stuff' one accumulates over time!!