Monday, January 13, 2014

Progress on 'Tuscany'

I'm missing my sewing machine so much at the moment! We're all settled into our new home in the Midlands (still missing some crucial furniture, but we're getting there) and moving into a nice routine after the hectic Christmas period.

BUT I can think of sooo many things I want to make for the house and for the moment have no sewing machine (or supplies) to make them on (or with). The only craft stuff that came in my plane luggage from New Zealand was my cross stitch box and current WIP stitch. So in the mean time, I'm trying to put in a few stitches every day on said WIP, John Clayton's 'Tuscany'


Not looking to bad, if I do say so myself, though the green confetti I'm in the middle of at the moment makes me less likely to pick it up for long stretches! I have some hand embroidery patterns on my wishlist for upcoming birthday, so hopefully I'll have a bit more variety in my crafty life soon . . .

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching. I am sure the confetti will be worth it at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's looking lovely! Glad you made it safely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the move went well...and what a pretty design! Can't wait to see the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's looking good! I hope you've settled in alright and are enjoying the Midlands

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so pleased to read you are settling into your new home. Your latest WIP is looking fab! When will the rest of your crafty stuff arrive?
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.