Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuscany post IHSW update :-)

I finished the cross stitch!! It was my quiet aim for the IHSW to get the cross stitch finished on Tuscany so I could move onto the back stitch, and I did it! Just in time too. I put in the final stitches in the last 5 minutes of a TV program I was watching with hubby at 10pm on Sunday evening.


Here's the completed top section. I'll show off the whole thing once I've finished the back stitching and given the piece a much needed wash! But my mind is already off planning the next project and the finishing for this one. . . . I had planned for this piece to perhaps be a present for a friend, but when husband saw the completed stitching he immediately claimed it for our stairwell, so I guess it's staying with us!

Hope your IHSW's were just as successful!

Sarah


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching - I love the colours (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a successful IHSW! It's lovely that you're decorating your new home with your finished projects :)
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, I can understand why your husband claimed this. Tuscany is amazing! I've spent a week in a Tuscany villa rental with my family a few years ago and I am dying to go back. You really captured Tuscany in your stitching. Can't wait to see your other projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.