Friday, February 21, 2014

Tuscany Pre-IHSW Update

Last night my Tuscany WIP came out of the snaps very briefly, so I took a couple of extremely bad photos to share (it was laaaaattte at night folks). I've made more progress than I thought! Shows how quickly things move along if you just put in a couple of stitches every day.


The colours in these photos aren't very accurate at all, but you get the general idea! I'll be working on this piece over the weekend for the IHSW hosted over at Random Ramblings. If I get a good go at it, I might even be able to get the cross stitch part of this piece finished (fingers crossed).




Happy hermit weekend, fellow stitchers!

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Looks like you don't have much farther to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely. My friend stitched this and it is a gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.