Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Currently Monday #3

Quiet late night stitching with trashy TV


Time and Place // 12.08, so it's technically Tuesday. But I'm calling it Monday, just coz I can

Eating and Drinking // Fresh pasta! Yum (a grocery night treat)

Reading // I just started Adorkable, by Sarra Manning (light and fluffy, as promised last week)

Watching // Catching up on weekend TV that we missed while spending (lovely) time with family. Room 101 etc.

Listening // Late night boiler noise. Trying to get back into audiobooks after a few months break, so just downloaded Someday, Someday, Maybe, by Lauren Graham to try.

Making // I whipped up a quick needlebook this week as a small present for my sister-in-law. Also a couple of new cross stitch starts - more on those later in the week.

Blogging // On my book blog I reviewed The Blind Assassin and asked how you feel about second chance reading. Here I showed off my new practical pincushion and my weekend of stitching from the IHSW.

Hating // Not having a job. It's really not the end of the world and I haven't been looking for long, but I'm the type of person that would really rather work than not work.

Loving // Time with family, both in person and over the phone!

Anticipating // The nested tables we just bought in the Oak Furnitureland sale arriving! Will be nice not to be using hubby's toolbox as a coffee table

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.