Monday, March 17, 2014

Currently Monday #5

Spring daffodils brightening up our landing


Time and Place // 2.41pm, same place as always!

Eating and Drinking // Leftover potato bake. I forgot to have breakfast. And lunch (I was working on an essay), so this is breaklunchafternoontea

Reading // Just started The Crimson Ribbon, by Katherine Clements.

Watching // Nothing? All our favourite evening shows seem to be coming to the end of their seasons.

Listening // Audiobook! Which I forgot to mention above. Really enjoying The End of Your Life Book Club, by Will Schwalbe

Making // With husband away for the weekend I did a heap of sewing and finished one set of blocks (out of two) for my current quilt-in-progress

Blogging // Here I showed off my new cross stitch start, and introduced a new personal challenge. Over on my book blog I talked about the joy of having bookcases in the house again, reviewed Terms & Conditions and Robin: Lady of Legend

Hating // The person who stole our organics bin. Why??? What do you need a green wheelie bin half full of grass clippings for????

Loving // Husband being back from France. And the wine, cheese and sausage he bought back with him :-) Not to mention the extra kitchen equipment (he went to France to pick up some things we had left with friends there two years ago)

Anticipating //The Sewing for Pleasure/Hobbycraft show this weekend at the NEC Birmingham! I entered a Cross Stitch Collection Magazine draw for tickets weeks ago, but didn't realise I'd won until they showed up in the post.

3 comments:

  1. Really? Our Sky Planner is full to the brim at the moment, have you got Sky? Person of Interest which has just started, and is also on Netflix, looks like it's going to be a good one. Elementary is also still going and the new series of Modern Family started recently.

    I gave up on the NEC show, it got smaller and smaller and by the end was mainly papercraft, but as you got free tickets, i don't blame you for going, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at the Hobbycraft show, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :) Daffodils are my favourite flower, they brighten any room! Hope you get your wheelie bin back, some people are just rotten aren't they?
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.