Monday, March 24, 2014

Currently Monday #6


I'm enjoying being a new cat-mum!

Time and Place // 1.28 pm, on the couch for once!!

Eating and Drinking // Crackers + Pepperoni + much much tea


Reading // I'm between books! (not counting audio). Just finished Siege and Storm, by Leigh Bardugo. Haven't decided what to pick up next - I had an ultra good library trip on Saturday, so much to choose from.

Watching // Trying to catch up on everything we've missed from the past week, which has been extremely busy


Listening // Audiobook! A new one this week, David Attenborough's New Life Stories. Whoever decided that letting David Attenborough talk for five minutes at a time about whatever he felt like was a good idea was a genius.

Making // I filled the tins this week with chocolate peanut biscuits and ginger tart. A little bit of stitching going on, and lots of project planning for the next month or two.


Blogging // Here I blogged about the spring/Easter ornament I made up this week. On my book blog I reviewed the wonderful The End of Your Life Book Club (one of my top reads of the year thus far) and did a Thoughts on the Classics post for Jane Eyre. I gave the book blog layout a redesign this week and am enjoying its fresh look!

Hating // When I accidentally go waaaayyy over an essay wordcount and struggle to bring it down!


Loving // Having a new member of the family! We got to bring Tilly home from the RSPCA this weekend. She's a 20 month old black short haired and apart from the usual settling in problems has been a delight. There was never a period of my childhood where we didn't have a cat, so its nice to have the first one of my adult life.


Anticipating // A job interview this week for a good position, and a (hopefully) quiet weekend!



Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Good luck for your job interview...
    Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww a cat is a welcome addition to any home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new family member. Tilly is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilly is such a cutie! I'm sure she'll settle in well to your home :) Best of luck with the job interview!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.