Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Chicks

My bunny finish got me in the mood for some more spring-themed stitching! I browsed through patterns saved on my computer until I stopped at three chicks, which I think from memory was originally a freebie from Coats Craft (but don't quote me on that). It's a fairly simple pattern, so I just pulled some colours from stash and got started . . . 


I'm not sure yet whether I'll do all three chicks. Maybe just one or two. In any case I hope I can get them finished and made into an ornament for our stairwell by Easter.  

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely, bright ornament for Easter. I'm sure you'll have it finished up in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable and perfect for Spring!! I love the cheery, bright colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.