Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hey, remember me!

Look, it's a post! I finally feel like I'm starting to get my everyday groove back. I finished my final assignment for my post-grad diploma about a month ago, and recently got my final grade and applied to graduate. I've done enough to graduate with an A+ average, which I am so pleased about. 

It's taken a while to settle into a not-studying routine, but I'm loving it. I've been reading more, cooking proper meals more, exercising more. . .  and slowly, slowly, my mind is starting to turn back to craft. This week I pulled out a long waiting quilt in progress and sewed a couple of lines. Some friends have just announced their engagement, so I've been looking at card designs. I've been feeling the urge to pick up the crochet hooks too. Time to get back to it!

I have been fitting some embroidery in occasionally when the headspace allows. I've finished 6 of the blocks for The Birdhouse Christmas wall hanging. They aren't perfect, but I'm improving as I go and enjoying the process. I'll show them off over the next few posts, but for now here's some cute birdies to go with the heart block from my last post.




Hope to speak to you again soon friends!

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, A+, that is fantastic!! Glad to hear the crafty feelings are coming back, those birdies are so sweet! A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on graduating! And with an A+ too!
    The birds are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your amazing grade! You must be so proud :) Looking forward to seeing your upcoming craft projects.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations my dear..I am so happy for you..
    Beautiful stitches xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.