Monday, August 25, 2014

Currently Monday #10

Evidence that crafty-ness has been happening!


Time and Place // 5.02pm
 
Eating and Drinking // Tea, and Lemsip


Reading //
Just finished Empress Dowager Cixi: The Concubine who Launched Modern China, by Jung Chang


Watching // The Great British Bake Off! Who isn't?!


Listening // The Piano Guys, AKA one of the best cold cures known (there's something about their music I just find soothing when I'm sick)


Making // I
actually picked up the long standing quilt-in-progress this week and made a few steps forward. 


Hating // Having an awful cold when I really don't want one :-(


Loving // Having a clean and tidy house with a ball of kitten curled up on my lap


Anticipating // My mum and dad arriving this week!!


Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Bake Off is back! And I'm loving this year's contestants :) Hope you feel much better soon, tea will cure all :)
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.