Monday, August 11, 2014

Currently Monday #9

Last week I went to the book launch of this lovely debut novel. Love signed copies!


And once again I'm hopefully climbing back onto the blogging bandwagon. If I'm managing one of these posts I must be clinging on!

Time and Place // 10.22pm, just about to go to bed!
 
Eating and Drinking // Stewed fruit for desert with a cup of tea


Reading //
Roomies, by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando


Watching // The husband and I finally caved and got Netflix. This evening we watched a couple of episodes of Numbers with dinner.


Listening // The soundtrack from Wicked!, which I went to see with colleagues last week. I already knew a lot of the music, but seeing the musical properly was just so incredible!


Making // I had a real life finish this week! A small piece, but it's one of my first project finishes this year. Now trying to decide which half finished project to pick up next.


Hating // The niggly pain of wisdom teeth coming through. . . And that the 'T' button has decided to randomly stop working on my keyboard.


Loving // That the weather has cooled down a little! I'm one of those weird ones that doesn't like the heat, but doesn't like cold either. Give me ambient temperatures any day!


Anticipating // A visit to my parent-in-law this weekend. So long as the travel doesn't go like last time! (the husband getting stuck in traffic with no phone signal, which meant I was stuck at an uncovered train station in the rain in a town I had never set foot in before for over an hour with no idea what was going on).


Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I'm exactly the same, I like the weather just right :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.