Monday, February 2, 2015

Currently Monday #12

Winter sunsets from my office window


Time and Place // 9.49 pm, on the sofa in the lounge (a different lounge to last time I did one of these things!)

Eating and Drinking // After Dinner Mint ice cream. Which is tasty, but given the weather may have been a bad decision. I can't feel my fingers. Or my mouth.

Reading // Mary Barton, by Elizabeth Gaskell and The Chimes, by Anna Smaill (releasing in the UK on Feb 12th from Spectre)

Watching // We got Netflix! (ages ago, but still). Currently binge rewatching Scrubs.

Listening // The Swedish duo First Aid Kit have been top of my playlist since they were on Graham Norton.

Making // A quilt top is being assembled! I also have a small cross stitch in progress, just a cover kit to keep my hands busy while I wait for supplies for a bigger project to arrive

Hating // When it starts to snow half way through my walk to the train station in the morning. Has happened three times now!

Loving // Watching snow blizzards from my 12th floor office. So pretty (and much nicer than walking to the train station in them).

Anticipating // A London trip planned for March. We're seeing three West End shows in four days!!! :) 
 
Sarah
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.