Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Currently Monday #13

 
Work charity bakesale this week!

Time and Place // 9.26 pm. Couch in lounge!

Eating and Drinking // Homemade coffee and walnut cake + about to make tea

Reading // Mary Barton, by Elizabeth Gaskell, which is the same thing I was reading two weeks ago. I’m about 25% through, but it’s just not grabbing me.

Watching // Covert Affairs!!! I love TV shows that have really well done ‘will they – won’t they – they have to – just kiss already’ relationship tension between the main characters, and this one definitely has that. I’m holding out for Annie and Auggie to become a couple already and we’re not even half way through the first series (of five!). I've already ordered the DVDs of seasons 2 and 3.

Listening // Taylor Swift. Because sometimes I feel like the pop-iest of the pop :-D

Making // Quilt top back! I also started a new cross stitch project next week. That I need to take a photo of quick while it’s still at the stage where you can’t really tell what the finished product is going to look like (it’s a gift)

Hating // Being sick for no apparent reason, as I was this weekend. Bllllaaaa.

Loving // That it feels like Spring may eventually emerge from the darkness. I swear the days are getting lighter.

Anticipating // A friend's birthday celebration and some exciting book events coming up (you can find my book blog here


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you and appreciate every one.